can alert you by SMS (text messages to your mobile phone) and email if your web site goes down. We will also let you know as soon as your web site recovers.
How to get alerts
To receive alerts when your web site is not responding, just do the following:
This service is available free of charge to all customers.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click "Alerts" to configure your alert settings
- Enter a contact list of phone numbers and email addresses
- Click "Save" to save your new alert settings
How it works
Here's how the Alerts service works:
- Every 10 minutes, we automatically check your home page
- If your home page does not respond, we immediately alert you
- You receive our alerts by SMS text message and/or via email
- If your home page recovers, again we immediately alert you
Please note that our automated checking does not affect your web traffic reports.